Our client is Japanese Automotive Manufacturing who is looking for business expanding with talent candidate;
- Plan, organize, lead and control production in responsible area to achieve targets.
- Provide supporting, motivate and create positive morale into the team and concerned people.
- Ensure lean manufacturing principles are adhered to, in order to reduce waste and minimize cost.
- Work with inspectors and report any quality issues and help route cause the issue
- Ensure maintenance is scheduled and carried out.
- Assist Design Manager and Product Engineers in the development of new products (e.g. the FMEA process).
- Ensure proper management of PPAP builds through production processes.
- Coordinating with supporting group, supervise subordinate and making decision to resolve front line basic problem.
- Vertical and horizontal communicate all necessary and appropriate information to concerned people.
- Coaching, training and develop subordinate competencies.
- Develop 5S and Kaizen Activities.
- Perform duties as assigned.
- Male, age 38 years old up to 47 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 10 years in Production management with Automotive industry, preferable Japanese manufacturing larger size than 1,000 people.
- 5 years in management role as Asst. Manger.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
Working day: Monday to Friday
Allowance: provided bonus 7 months as average
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)