Our client is world leading's Chemical manufacturing, we are now looking for potential candidate for Production Manager (Chemical).
- Coordinate, set up and implement standard operating procedure for all production operations
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality
- Manage the adherence to prescribed procedures to ensure first pass quality meets or exceeds planned goals
- Working out the human and material resources needed
- Ensure prescribed line PM are completed timely
- Drafting a timescale for the job
- Track competencies of subordinates and provide leadership and development as required to achieve the objectives
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programs.
- Implement and drive continuous improvement activities through
- implementation of change management process and best practices
- Optimize resource utilization by implementation of an effective production organization.
- Supervising and motivating a team of workers
- Thai, Male, age 40-45 years old up.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Petrochemical, Chemical or higher in related fields.
- At least 10 years of experience in Production Engineering System with Petrochemical or Chemical manufacturing.
- 3 years in management role as Manager level.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Able to speak Japanese is preferable.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
Working day: Monday to Friday
Location: Map Ta Phut, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)