Our client, is high leader for Electronics, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Production Manager (CNC).
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Manufacturing Engineer or related fields.
- Directed experience at least 10 years in Production Line Control for Electronics and Automotive (Precision) manufacturers.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Expertise in both CNC Lathe and Turning programs
- Gender: Female is most preferred.
- Monitor Production weekly and monthly report following company's target.
- Manage schedule and master plan to control line operation.
- Maintain M/C condition, PM and spare parts control especially and improvement machining processes.
- Plan & control production operations, establish priorities and sequences for manufacturing products.
- Develop and revise operational standard and work practices and observes staffs to ensure compliance with standards.
- Prepares operational schedules and coordinates manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meets specifications.
- Develop efficiency of machining (CNC, Machining) processes.
Working Hour: Alt-Sat
Benefit Package: Position allowance, Annual bonus, Provident fund.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)