Our client is Chemical products manufacturer for Industrial business, is seeking Production Department Manager position. We are looking for the candidate who have background from Chemical Plant and strong in chemical process, please see more details as below qualification.
- Operation, coordinate and monitoring the work of various departments involved in production and monitoring performance and implement improvements, ensure quality of product and to manage employee productivity, manage maintenance of machine and equipment’s
- Oversee employee’s operation to efficiency, to make sure the plant is running smoothly, quickly, efficiently and safely.
- Measuring the Budget and control cost level of the product operation cost in accordance to the target set in KPI. Promote cost and capital efficiency
- To utilization financial data to improve profitability and prepare and control operation budgets.
- Ensure all customer orders are manufactured & within agreed quality specifications.
- Coordinate and supervision: coordinate and manage and monitoring the works of various department of production in the organization.
- Reporting weekly activities
- Ensure production achieved in a safe manner with minimal environmental impacts
- Ensure staff follow product recipes and documented production procedures
- Female/ Male 40-50 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical engineering, Chemical related, or Engineering in related field.
- 5-10 years’ experience in managerial of production/ manufacturing in multi-national Chemical plant
- Strong knowledge of technical background in chemical process
- Have good Managerial skills.
- Strong leadership, people management, time management, service-minded, enthusiastic, and hard working
- Key team player in the management team with excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in English & Good presentation skill
- Good computer skills
- Strong knowledge of ISO and quality management systems, continuous improvement, 5S
Location: Samut Prakan
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)