Our client is world’s leading technology in Electronics part industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Responsible for Production Planning, Raw Material Planning, Inventory Control, Packing and delivery for ensure that the procedure meet with all requirements of Customers, SAT, & Quality management system.
- Control and monitoring target of section define target and follow up including countermeasure if any problems and occur with Supervisor.
- Report all to department manager. Support data & evidences for new project, Customer & APQP Team.
- Supervise the team and subordinates in order to run the operation smoothly.
- Male / Female, age 40-55 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related fields.
- At least 5 years experiences in Material planning, PO and forecast and follow up shipment.
- Production control experience from PCBA.
- Able to communicate in English (Advanced Conversational Level Middle-High)
- Able to operate computer ERP system or related MRP system.
- At least 5 years management Level Experience.
Working day: Monday – Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)