Our client is world’s leading technology in automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Plans and prepares production schedules for manufacture of industrial or commercial products: Draws up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Analyzes production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools, and human resource requirements.
- Plans and schedules workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
- Support Production dept. /line and drive to achieve Production Plan (target).
- Plans sequence of fabrication, assembly, installation, and other manufacturing operations for guidance of production workers.
- Thai Nationality, Male 35 years old up.
- Bachelor’s degree of Engineering or Industrial Technology in related fields.
- Experience 10 years up in Production Control in Automotive Manufacturing, prefers knowledge of TPS.
- Knowledge of production management, production control, material order management and BOM.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Able to speak Japanese would be an advantage.
Allowance: provided bonus 5 months as average
Working day: only Monday to Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)