Our client is an international client who producing Aluminum, Steel products, looking for CNC Programmer experience.
- Bachelor's degree of Electrical Engineer or related fields.
- Gender: Male only
- Age: 35-40 yrs old.
- Experience in CNC, Milling, Cutting, Machining Center skills.
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills with excellent command of Thai and English.
- CNC machine layout design, install & programming.
- GCODE, MCODE, MACRO generate.
- PLC Programming, Pneumatic monitor.
- Drawing clarify, Tools prepare, Jig & Fixture design.
- Test & run machine after it's operated.
- CNC and machining center develop & maintenance.
- CAD/CAM, Macro programs design.
- Production lines control (4M), KAIZEN improvement, WI creation, Productivity improve, yield develop.
- IATF:16949, ISO 9001, ISO14001 systems maintain.
- Lead of external & internal audits.
- Budget plan, cost reduce, waste reduce, new technology of machine launch.
Location: Phra nakhon si Ayutthaya
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)