Our client is an international client who producing Aluminum, Steel products, looking for Production Assistant Manager experience.
- Bachelor's degree of Production, Engineering fields.
- Gender: Male only
- Age: 38 - 40 yrs old.
- Experience in CNC, Machining Center, Milling, Cutting processes.
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills with excellent command of Thai and English.
- Production (CNC) lines, (5M) manage and develop.
- Plan and control production activity to achieve. customer's requirement.
- Ensure the production target is meet delivery and objective targets.
- Able to provide the technical knowledge for CNC machine improve and maintenance.
- ISO (IATF16949, 14001, OHSAS 18001, 9001) systems maintain
- Install, maintenance, troubleshoot CNC machine (Preventive& Corrective) actions.
Location: Phra Nakhon Sri Ayutthaya
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)