Our client has been established since 2006 aiming at technological innovations through the fusion of transportation and electronics for automotive industry. Now, we are looking new members in Position Japanese Speaking Procurement and production planning Asst.manager
- Take the responsibility for managing about materials purchasing both of trial products and mass production products.
- Cope with customers' fluctuation order and solve any delivery problems that may occur. Control materials cost participate into CR activity.
- Take responsibility for making, reviewing the production plan according to the customer's order both of new products and mass production products
- Thai national only.
- Age 30 years up.
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Have experience in purchasing at least 5 years.
- Have experience in production planning is advantage.
- Good command of spoken & written in English.
- Can communicate in Japanese: read, written and spoken. (Require level N3 up)
- Computer literacy (MS. Office)
- Provident fund
- Annual Health Check Up
- Free meal
- Welfare treatment for family
- Bonus 2 times/year
- Life & Health Insurance
- TOEIC reward & Japanese language allowance
- Company tip and new year party
Location: Bangkadi, Pathumthani
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 08:00－17:30
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)