International client is looking for professional candidate has solid background in purchasing Raw Materials and Indirect Services for Chemicals/Oil & Gas business. Having background in Warehousing and transportation management will be plus.
- Sourcing: Identify best partners, sourcing options, sourcing localization opportunities and total delivered cost for both Raw Material and Indirect Services.
Meet yearly company defined KPIs – cost, service, quality, savings.
- Ensure Ethics, EH&S principals and code of conduct is communicated / deployed with suppliers.
- Responsible for the effective planning, development and implement of policy related to procurement and warehouse management, transportation to meet the needs of customers groups in accordance with agreed annual performance targets.
- Take ownership and actively manage the warehousing for assigned categories
- Provide direction for FIFO implementation and maintain
- Initiate /conduct and management to continue cycle count
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Chemistry or related fields
- 6 years working experiences in Chemicals industry in a Procurement/Sourcing manager role
- Proficiency in Microsoft (Word, excel, PowerPoint and outlook)
- Strong English skills; both verbal and written
- Knowledge of procurement policies and analysis techniques
- Knowledge of organization understanding, supply chain management and internal procurement working processes & system
- Nice to have internal exposure in a matrix organization environment
- Used to work with MRP systems as well as (any) ERP process oriented system
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)