Our client, a Japanese company that is well known for high technology electronics product, Micro-Heat Pies, Heat Sink and attachment accessories, is seeking for Procurement Engineer.
- Sourcing of Indirect material (Factory & Packing supply, Tool & spare part).
- Pricing of Indirect material (Factory & Packing supply, Tool & Spare part).
- Support sample evaluation & report to Headquarters
- Decision of Material & Specification.
- Quality improvement support to each factory improvement activity.
- Support vendor evaluation & report to Headquarters
- Collaborate with vendors for improvement for indirect material quality, Pricing, Costing, Specification, Delivery.
- Support to implement vendor audit.
- Support purchase report to Headquarters (amount, cost saving)
- Coordinate with vendors & others department if any requested.
- Support & advise to User with accurate information. (Price, Lead time, etc.)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Mechatronic, Electrical, Electronic, Industrial Engineering or related fields.
- Have experience 1-3 year in Purchase Engineer. or Have experience in FPC (Flexible Printed Circuits) will be advantage
- Competent knowledge of English & Computer
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)