- Provide recommendations on all procurement related issues, plans, reports, trainings and metrics.
- Understand business objectives so as to generate project information, action items, schedule, and deliverables for the team.
- Negotiates contracts with suppliers/vendors for acquisition of services while maintaining compliance with procurement policies and procedures, contribute to overall category performance targets and corporate suppliers/vendor diversity goals.
- Drive continuous process improvements; strong focus on data quality, spend analysis, and customer support.
- Analyze industry trends and market competitions to develop business improvement initiatives.
- Provide education and training to internal staff on procurement policies and best practices.
- Assist team in procurement related activities as needed.
- Thai Nationality
- More than 5 years of experience in procurement/purchasing in logistics / shipping business
- More than 2 year of experience dealing with oversea vendors, especially dealing with ASEAN (China & India) will be beneficial
- Strong negotiation and supplier/vendor relationship management skills
- Good analytics and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English