Company: Our client is a Japanese manufacturing company, they has extensive involvement in the design, manufacture and construction of Power Systems and Processing Plants
- In charge of general procurement activities; Inquiry, Negotiation, Delivery control, Contact to suppliers, etc.
- Management import / export procedure, Coordination and work with subsidiary company.
- Business trip to domestic area and abroad (for meeting, survey)
- Any Gender, age 25 – 35 years, Thai National
- At least 3 years’ experience in Procurement/ Purchasing, Logistics, Export and Import, Document control for international trading.
- Good in English communication both speaking-writing or Japanese is advantage
- Active detail-oriented manners and Teamwork
Location: Near BTS Sala Daeng Station, Silom, Bangkok
Working day: Mon - Fri 8.30-17.30
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)