Our client is a world leadership of auto part manufacturing, and to support company growth, they are seeking a Process Engineering Development.
- Managing key performance index(KPI) regarding manufacturing quality for Asia Pacific plant
- Improving plant activity audit and technical support.
- Improving Quality activity and standardization with plant staff.
- Developing and expanding the new technology to Asia Pacific plants.
- Improving activities of production process in area of rubber mixing, material and material component.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or related filed.
- Working experience in automotive parts industry or Rubber Company is preferable.
- Possess logical thinking and logical communication.
- Microsoft Office capabilities (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong interest in creating and manufacturing.
- Be able to travel both in Thailand and around Asia Pacific area as business trip.
Working hour : 8.30 AM to 5.30 PM (Mon-Fri)
Business : Auto Part Manufacturing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)