Our client are a Technology leader of Electronics Manufacturing with long history over 100 years. Currently, they are seeking for a key success engineer to drive teams and realize company goals, the Process Engineer Manager with 10 years' experience and strong management.
- Handling for manufacturing Support and aspects, including sustaining of yield, uptime, and process control together with outgoing Quality.
- Coordinating with Improvement and development team for technology deployment.
- Defining opportunities, planning for process improvement and Product yield/Scrap, Pro equipment uptime and maintenance cost.
- Controlling process inside manufacturing cells.
- Out-going quality and DPPM for Mass Production
- Managing engineering team to support above, include building strong engineering resource for company.
- Developing Manufacturing Engineering System to become company backbone for Reporting and performance monitoring.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering
- At least 10 years’ experience in Process Engineer in manufacturing.
- Strong in Process engineering, data analysis, management skill.
- Good Command in English.
Working hour: 8.00 AM to 17.00 PM (Mon-Fri)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)