Our client is world’s leading technology in manufacturing industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Manage the production process of products to meet the customer requirement, standard cost and production budgeted.
- Ensure the consumption of raw materials accuracy record for the calculation of operating costs and finished product inventory.
- Ensure product as shot, wool distribution, binder distributions are in standard parameter, and optimal balance between shot, fiber distribution and binder distribution etc.
- Regularly review of production methods, plant limitations and labor utilization with a view to recommending and effecting improvements
- Analysis weekly production figures and monitor the performance of all manufacturing operations taking prompt remedial action where necessary
- Motivate and develop staff within the production area and carry out annual performance assessments on all staff
- Control and advise the hot end team to operate the furnace operation as standard
- Organize the skilled and unskilled labor and raw materials required for production and ensure the machinery is in good operating condition.
- Oversees and assists in the operation of all processing equipment.
- Organizes, raw materials and all parameter for the Hot End Processing, minimal delays in production in the section and store transfers completed.
- Male, age over than 32 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering or related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience in control melting process.
- Experience in DCS System, process improvement.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Working day: Only Monday to Friday. 8.00 -17.00
- Allowance: Housing, Phone and Bonus.
Location: Mapta Phut, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)