Our client is an international TRANSPORT / SHIPPING now seeking for a EDI Product Lead (Electronic Data Interchange Product Lead), who can set up EDI interface to interface are exchanging data to their internal system also Warehouse Management System.
- Setting up EDI interfaces to customers, portals or partners
- The interfaces are exchanging data to/from internal logistic systems also WMS
- EDI Product Lead responsible for product vision, strategy and execution and is the primary interface between internal business units and customers.
- EDI Product works closely with customers, Product Management peers, Customer Support, Sales and Development to maintain and grow existing services and develop new innovative services.
- Working with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and data partners, he/she participates in gathering and documenting requirements to meet the business needs of both internal and external customers
- Bachelors or master degree in Computer Science, Business Administration (Business Computer),Computer Engineering or relate field
- 3-7 years’ experience in EDI Platform
- Understand of mapping, EDI protocols (AS2, SFTP, HTTPS, Web Service)
- Understand EDI interfaces (EDIFACT, XML and other message standards)
- Logic and Analytical Thinking, Problem Solving & Creativity
- Strong knowledge IT Technical and understand in Logistic business
- Good communication, presentation skills, project management and teamwork
- Proven adaptability to differing cultural and business environments
- Strong communication in English language both oral and writing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)