Our client is an international TRANSPORT / SHIPPING now seeking for a Portal Developer (Supervisor), who can building websites for in- and external portals and all the infrastructure that sits behind them.
- The portal developer is responsible for building websites for in- and external portals and all the infrastructure that sits behind them.
- Perform portal and portlet level design and development
- Development of server-side components to satisfy front-end requirements
- Bachelors or master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relate field
- 3-7 years’ experience in Web Portal or Web Base development in a production environment
- Understanding Microsoft Visual studio.net environment
- Understanding of web technologies (client side, server side and database)
- Analytical thinking, Proactive, problem solving and creativity
- Strong experience in C#, ASP.net, HTML 5. Java Script, CSS
- Proven adaptability to differing cultural and business environments
- Good communication in English language both writing and speaking
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)