Client Details: Our client is a leading food and food ingredient manufacturing in Thailand which providing ready to eat meals, noodle, snack, fruit juice, sauces, and etc.
- Plan, control, follow-up on the day-to-day management, especially of the Production, Engineering, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Research & Development, Safety, Supply Chain, and Human Resource.
- Supervise all stakeholders performance and ensure highest efficiency.
- Develop budgets or approve expenditures for supplies, materials, or human resources, ensuring that materials, labor, or equipment are used efficiently to meet production targets
- Maintain quality systems such as 5S, GMP, HACCP, BRC, IFS, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001, Halal
- Ensure continuous improvement projects (OEE, TPM, Lean, Six-Sigma, Kaizen, etc.)
- 10 years experience in Food manufacturing
- Must have solid production and operation background
- At least 5 years of manufacturing management
- Proven record in continuous improvement projects
- Thai National
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering
- Knowledgeable in Food Safety and Quality Standard (GMP, HACCP, BRC, FSSC22000, HALAL)
- 5 Days working
- Working Time: 08:00 - 18:00
Benefits & Welfare:
- Medical Insurance
- Children Educational Support
- Car Allowance
- Gasoline Allowance
- Provident Fund
- Annual Leave
- Performance Bonus