Our client is world’s leading technology in Food industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Mange manufacturing operations to ensure smooth day to day operations.
- To ensure daily, weekly and monthly targets are met accordingly to agree lead time.
- Excellent control of stock inventory and accountability.
- To develop and implement depot improvement plane (including Inbound/outbound Management).
- Set goals and deadlines for the department.
- Plan and administer the coordination between an organization and community to support business activities.
- Male, age over 40 years old (maximum is 49 years old).
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 15 years in Production Management or Manufacturing Management with Food manufacturing.
- 5 years in management role as Manager or higher.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- Able to work under pressure.
Working day: only Monday to Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)