- Conduct vulnerability assessments on Internet-facing and internal systems.
- Conduct the penetration test for mobile, web application and infrastructure.
- Provide recommendations to vulnerabilities found from VA and penetration testing activities.
- Document technical issues identified during security assessments and write reports.
- Research security threats/attack vectors and provide remediation method to all levels of Information Technology.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or its equivalent. New graduated is also welcome.
- Any experience in related field (We have oversea on-the-job training program)
- Experience in Information Security, Network and System Security, IT Risk or IT Audit
- Knowledge of Security Framework and Concepts, Compliance, Risk and Regulations, PCI DSS,COBIT
- Experience along with certifications including CEH, CISSP, OSCP, GPEN, OSCE, SANS and CREST would also be preferred.
- Highly result-oriented and can work independently.
- Good analytical, technical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in applying established techniques, procedures or standards.