Project Technical Engineer/Coordinator (Cooling & Chillers Systems-Aquatech)
Salary: 50K - 90K
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design systems solutions according with the customer needs selecting components/machines among company product portfolio
- Handling for Cooling and Chiller systems with capabilities to also manage sub-contractors and coordinate on filed activities until the project delivery
- Develop accurate project cost calculations
- Organize site inspections & define the projects specifications with the customer before prepare the solution offer
- Generate technical and economical offers in accordance with the system solution designing
- Develop technical skills and knowledge of all company products as well as of all the industry application sectors
- Prepare conceptual flow diagrams / Layout drawings, 2D & 3D
- Coordinate among sales team, Engineering departments, Local sub-contractors for technical design and equipment selection i.e. material conveying system, dosing and mixing units, dehumidifiers, water thermoregulators and industrial chillers.
- Coordinate with sales admins for order management and Service engineer for installation planning, site supervision and cost control.
- Ensuring the project delivery time deadlines are always respected even in case of working overtime
- Carefully handover all the as sold documentation to the admin team supported by the reference sales person
- Professionally technical support for sales team and expertise during the selling phase, if necessary, even in front of the customer
- Male / Female, Age is between 26-33 years old
- Bachelor degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineer
- Prefer experience in Cooling and Chiller systems with experience in manage sub-contractors and coordinate on filed activities until the project delivery
- Solid knowledge in Chiller System
- Able to use SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- Have experience in project management
- Should have strong skill in using Solid work
- Willing to work under time pressure with quality of work.
- Excellent English skills: Write, Read and Speak
- Results focused mindset
- Precise and accurate organization structure
- Self-motivated and proactive attitude
Compensation & benefits:
- Basic Salary
- 1 Month Fixed Bonus
- 200 Bath/Day allowance
- Phone allowance
- Health Insurance
Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (Word format only)
along with your recent photo and expected salary to us by E-mail.
JAC International Recruitment Ltd.
10F, Emporium Tower, 622, Soi 24, Sukhumvit Road, Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02-261-8710Cell: 066-097-2964
Contact: Chanida (Cherry)