- Implement Production plan through organizing and mobilizing, ensure utilization of manpower, machines and equipment are optimized.
- Establish resource requirements to meet production targets.
- Maintain the production targets of quality, productivity, cost effectiveness and delivery.
- Responsible for all quality & material activities within the production operations and work towards to meet the quality targets set by the company.
- To ensure the participation of all sub-ordinates in the company’s quality concern and problem solving strategies.
- To operate and enforce the Productive Process, including 5S, Pokayoke, Kaizen, etc.
- Provide an environment where all employees can develop their skills to meet the demands of the business.
- Male 38-50 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or related field.
- At least 10 year experience in Production fields.
- Have experience in new set up company will be highly considerate.
- Can communicate in Japanese or English (TOEIC 600 up) will be highly considerate.
Location: Amatacity, Rayong
Business Type: Packaging Industry
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)