Our client is a professional privilege strategy company that specializes in supporting leading companies to maintain and create enhanced relationships with customers by create a campaign via website and mobile applications.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer at least 1 year.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field.
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework.
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design.
- Software testing (PHPUnit)
- MySQL profiling and query optimization.
- Creative and efficient problem solver.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior and MVC design patterns of PHP.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge of server platform e.g., Windows Server, UNIX server.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)