Our client is a Business Consultancy Company. Currently, they are looking for professional candidate of Personal Assistant & Office Manager to join their organization.
- Perform secretarial and administrative support that are confidential and sensitive to support management team
- Plan and organize executive’s daily schedule, handle travel arrangement includes air ticket, hotel booking, transportation, travel visa for local and expatriate staff and guests
- Handle email correspondence, conference call with overseas office, arrange meeting, filing system, mailing and shipping, petty cash and expense reimbursement
- Be a point of contact as well as greeting visitors and answering incoming calls Coordinate with both internal and external parties
- Oversee all tasks and matters related to the office administration and ensure office cleanliness & tidiness
- Manage relationship with vendors, service providers and landlord
- Other ad hoc office tasks as assigned
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Office Administration, Secretarial, Personal Assistant or related tasks 1-2 years of experience in automotive parts manufacturing, robotics or automation is preferred.
- Strong communications skill, pleasant personality, service minded, positive attitude, multi-tasked, well-organized, good team player, trustworthy and reliable
- Able to communicate in English
- Proficient in MS Office
Location: Watthana Bangkok
Working Hour: Monday – Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)