- Perform the duties and responsibilities of generating leads and sales pipeline.
- Through a strategic approach this individual will establish sales priorities, marketing activities, action plans and delivery/exceed on sales goals/target of company business
- Develop high value relationship with key stakeholder/decision makers and will be responsible for negotiating and managing large key customers and achieve high levels of satisfaction
- This individual will work on bringing in new innovations and help an account to move forward together with company as business partner
- Bachelor’s degree from Business Administration, Marketing, Mechanical Engineering or relate field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Sales/Service & minimum 3 years in managing at all level.
- Knowledge of Automotive/Heavy Machine industry and trade practices
- Strong of English for Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing
- Able to travel in overseas for support customers
- Strong communication and presentation skills, able to communicate effectively and tactfully with customer and staff all levels.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)