Our client is the International Company providing Logistics Solutions.
- Control and manage Delivery Branches in the assigned area.
- Responsible for planning, managing, and controlling the Branches expansion, Operation Strategy and Cost Management.
- Responsible for Branches' manpower planning and management.
- Control overall service and performance management of the Branches to be accordance to the company’s KPI.
- Responsible for process and/or procedure continuous improvement.
- Responsible for generating daily, weekly, and monthly performance report to Direct Manager.
- Obtained Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Thai Nationality, Male or Female, Age between 30-38 years old.
- At least 5 years in Operation field in parcel, express or delivery businesses.
- Fully knowledgeable and experiences in Cost Management, Manpower and Operation planning and management.
- Leadership, high senses of responsibility, mutual, multitasking, and great self-discipline.
- Computer Literacy: MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- English Literacy – both written and spoken.
Location: Bangna-Trad, Samut Prakarn
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)