URGENT!!! Our Client, a Major European Manufacturing Company, is urgently seeking a new member to join their growing team based in Rama 3:
- Lead, direct and control the activities of Thailand to achieve financial and operating objectives (Turnover, product mix, Key account, Services, Consumable, SG&A).
- Ensure the Company's strategies and field activities are properly managed in terms of efficiency, expertise, performance, behavior and respect of the company's rules & processes to attain desirable results.
- Strong operational knowledge of the Company’s products and services offered.
- Detailed orientation with the ability to be hands-on in deploying and drive business transformation and organization changes
- Experienced level of selling, sales forecast and negotiation skills. Experienced in lead and funnel management.
- Strong understanding of the market and competitors. Experienced level of customer relationship management skills. Ability to anticipate needs, sell and build customer base.
- Strategy account/territory Sales strategy development and execution
- Financial and analytical ability to look for data and understand the importance of metrics to drive the business.
- Entrepreneur spirit to be able to drive new and creative initiatives for both recovery and growth initiatives
- Excellent communication skill (across different cultural environment) to enable interaction with internal and external stakeholders/ customers
- Strong communication, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Sales driven, results oriented and a team player.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Age: Below 45 yrs.
- Must have Commercial and Operations Management experience.
- Experience managing a team of over 25 ppl.
- Experience in F&B or packaging industry
- Bachelors or above in Business or Marketing or equivalent business experience.
- 10+ years of Sales/Marketing/Account Management in a related industry.
Location: Rama 3
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)