Our client Japanese company (Logistics) is now seeking for Operation Assistant Manager who can handle their business in Chonburi”
- Manage incoming logistics of direct materials from both overseas and local suppliers.
- Manage material warehouse operation and material supplies to production line.
- Manage outgoing logistics of finished product supplied.
- Manage finished product, warehouse operation and distribution to all customers in domestic and export markets.
- Manage overall logistics operation (Warehouse & Distribution) for sale/marketing support product.
- Planning, Organizing and Controlling of Warehouse over-all operations.
- Oversee the Logistics delivery systems and cost of delivery.
- To responsible for coaching and developing the staff under supervision, as well as managing their performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in BA or any relate field
- Experience in Warehouse management with capability of managing the full ambit of transport operations in-house and Sales.
- Ability to communicate in English; writing, speaking is necessary.
- Be honest, generous and organized & able to work under high pressure.
Working day: Mon – Fri
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)