Our client, Japanese Insurance Company is now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as an Accounting staff
- Thai / Male or Female, Age: 28 - 35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in relate field with Major Accounting
- 4 - 10 years experiences in accounting function
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Prefer work experience in Airline business.
- Able to write reports, email and business correspondence in English
- Able to use MS Office. SAP knowledge is advantage
- Speaking and writing English is required to communicate with Japanese Management
This role is responsible for accurately performing accounting tasks such as bookkeeping, financial statements preparation and tax matters under supervision of the Administration Manager and contributing to smooth operations by supporting superior’s task.
- Administer cash on hand in the bank
- Accounting bookkeeping according to company policy and tax regulation
- Verify all invoices and payment vouchers
- Handling monthly / quarterly / year-end closing
- Keep and monitor accounting documents in according to company policy
- Verify various tax payment and payment on time basis (PND 3 / 53 / 51 / 50)
- Prepare monthly budget analysis report to management
- Checking staff working hours, control staff’s leave summary
- Support administration and marketing team or other duties assigned by management
Location: BTS Silom
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)