Our client is one of the leading companies in Sales, Marketing and distribution of specialty chemicals and food ingredients
- Manage leave records and benefits claims
- Coordinate logistics arrangements for meetings
- Liaise with Building Management & Office Contractors for general office/maintenance issues
- Reception duties eg. Answering phone calls, receiving guest etc.
- Sourcing and Procurement of office stationary and supplies
- Handle mailing and courier service delivery
- Provide administrative support on petty cash expenses, official receipts and manual invoice issuance
- Female with good personality
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experiences
- Good command in English
- Be able to work independently
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)