- Analyzing of working methods and management of routing time database. Design, management and improvement of working cycles for each production line
- Detailed design and develop and improvement on new methods/equipments and technology for production efficiency continuous improving
- Analyzing and implementing effective measurement for plant improvement
- Cost calculation and analysis
- Technical support to Production for rework profile ,tools operations
- Work, Cooperate and support with other department to achieve the general target of the company.
- Bachelor degree, majored in Mechnical Engineering or Industrial engineering .
- Minimum 5 years working experiences in manufacturing entity in positions of Methods (process engineer, industry engineer).
- Team leader experience preferred
- Be familiar with common technique for routing time analysis (direct, std times tables, MTM) and production organization
- Be accomplished in raw materials, production processes, layout, IE, quality control, costs control and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture.
- Be familiar with machines, moulds and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Have the knowledge of management principles involved in leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Good command of English (writing, reading & oral).
- Knowledge of MS Windows, AutoCAD, SAP