Our clients are Manufacturing Industry. We provide packaging solution and equipment. In this time, looking for an experienced candidate to join as OHS Manager.
- Manage team in safety, occupational health and environmental issues.
- Responsible for Occupational Health and Safety, control effective plan, to ensure company objective are meet.
- Manage OHS compliance depots and perform audits in the area of business and operation.
- Manage ISO 45001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 etc.
- Manage safety report.
- Assist in OHS tasks as required.
- Male / Female, 30 – 45 years old
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in occupation health and safety, environmental health science, industrial hygiene or related work.
- Must have certificate; Safety Officer in Professional Level and management level
- Over 5 years’ experiences in Management Level in Safety, Health and Environment in manufacturing environment.
- Having experience of ISO 45001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001 or any related standard will be advantage
- Advance English level for providing report and communicate with regional manager.
- Good in Computer program with related job
- Able to travel and able work in Ayutthaya province.
Working hour: Mon-Fri, 08:00 -17:00
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)