- Lead nationwide sales team members and assist Area Distributors to achieve sales targets.
- Develop and implement strategies aiming to promote company’s products and increase market share.
- Hit/Exceed monthly and annual sales targets and develop/execute plans and promotions to achieve sales targets.
- Work together with Marketing Department to set the appropriate promotion and plans for maintaining/improving brand values and equity.
- Manage and control own sales team through appropriate target settings, coaching, and performance monitoring to maximize sales and market share
- Build and maintain good relationships with distributors and Modern Trade customers as well as Area Distributor owners/major wholesalers to achieve company goals.
- Identify any issues and problems disturbing business growth both in GT and MT and find solutions.
- Liaise with Marketing Department to ensure the successful launch of new products and develop/implement effective sales and promotion plans.
- Collect and analyze sales data and trends, and prepare necessary reports periodically.
- Act as the intermediary between Chairman & CEO/Managing Director and ASM/Area Distributors/Key Wholesalers and ensure no misunderstandings are occurred.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process of ASM.
- Supervise the work of staffs providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
- Male, Thai nationality, Age 35-50 years old
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related field
- Proven strong experiences (10+ years) in FMCG markets, Traditional Trade-, Modern Trade-, Distributor- channels
- English communication skill
- Experienced in management position with 5-10 direct subordinates
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team
- Strategic thinker with good analytical and problem solving skills
- People management, Good interpersonal skills
Working Location: Sukhumvit, Bangkok
Working Hour: Mon-Fri 08.30-17.00
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)