"Our client is handles motor application products centering around a motor business that comprises an expansive product line from small precision to supersized motors."
- Sets up and operates molding machine to mold products according to customer's requirement.
- Corrective and Preventive actions machine controls to set timing unit and temperature of heating unit and start automatic feed mechanism.
- Operate a group of blow molding machines
- Control manpower production lines.
- Other duties as assigned
- Male, Thai Nationality, Age 24-30 years old up.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineer or related field.
- Expertise in UG.NX, Solid work, AutoCAD
- Minimum 2 years working as mold engineer and control manpower.
- Has experience worked in Electronic factory will be advantage
- Basic in English both spoken and written
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)