- Be a communication channel between customer and internal departments to conduct from R&D to order shipment.
- Collaborate with related department and lead developer support staffs to submit samples and on time.
- Create costing, cost break down and quotation to clients.
- Track sample status and control critical path from prototype to final product approval.
- Ensure all sample information and specification handed off to production correctly and in timely manners as well as coordinate with material supplier to acquire material and cost for sample development.
- Update customer trends and design direction to product creation & R&D to develop new concept and offer.
- Prepare information and conduct presentation to customers.
- Order handling from order acceptance to delivery by coordinating with internal parties such as production planning, purchasing, etc.
- Handle customer requests and report submission.
- Coordinate with business unit head to increase sales toward target.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related fields.
- Thai Nationality only, Male or Female age between 24-35 years old.
- At least 1-year experience in merchandising in furniture manufacturer or OEM industries.
- Excellence interpersonal and coordination skills.
- Knowledgeable in costing or cost breakdown.
- Strong customer service and client relationship management skills.
- Strong presentation skills and proficiency in the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)