Our client is world’s leading technology in Steel industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following.
- Responsible for daily preventive maintenance and machine breakdown.
- Develop maintenance procedure and maintenance checklists.
- Improve machine reliability and machine downtime.
- Maintain and update the preventive maintenance program.
- Develop a project improvement and cost saving with colleagues.
- Manage projects using engineering principles and technique.
- Plan and designing new documentation for new machine.
- Manage maintenance budgets.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Develop maintenance spare parts procedure.
- Manage stocks of spare parts and equipment.
- Supervise and provide training to staff.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance Engineering field.
- Knowledge of Welding is preferable.
- Able to use Auto Cad, read and drawing a manufacturing drawing
- Able Start working on January 2020**
- Allowance Position, Transportation, Perfect Attendance,
Location: Amata City, Payong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)