Our client is world’s leading technology in automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability.
- Developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines.
- Developing, testing and evaluating theoretical designs.
- Discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers.
- Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques.
- Producing details of specifications and outline designs.
- Recommending modifications following prototype test results.
- Using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modelling and computer-aided design.
- Considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints.
- Male 28-40 years old.
- High Vocational Certificate or upper in Mechanical Engineering or related.
- More than 3 years experiences in maintenance section.
- Willing to service client in East and Middle of Thailand.
- Can control machine in English language.
- Good communication with team and others.
- Require Auto Cad program.
- Allowance: provided bonus 4 months as average and others
- Working day: only Monday to Friday
Location: Amata city Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)