Our client, the Multinational Chemical Manufacturing Industries, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Mechanical Engineer.
- Lead corrective and preventive maintenance, accountable for event follow-up actions-hands-on activity
- Interpreting technical standards, developing/reviewing strategies to operate and maintain our Rotating Equipment, and to analyses and continuously improve performance through collaboration between the Reliability Engineers and other Maintenance Engineers.
- Ensuring that all rotating equipment assets have effective Reliability and Capability Life Plans and world class maintenance strategies based upon equipment risk & criticality.
- Collaboration with Operations, Turnaround and Project functions in effective identification & scoping of requirements.
- Cover to provide technical maintenance and troubleshooting support to the plants.
- Provide expertise input for root cause investigations & failure analysis, to create and update equipment repair procedures and to work with inventory management on parts related issues.
- Thai nationality only. 30 Years old up.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or related Field.
- Proven experience in maintenance and/or engineering of a chemical manufacturing plant, power generation or similar industry environment
- Experience in the rotating equipment industry and a strong knowledge of: Rotor dynamics, performance monitoring, principles of compressible flow, principles of lubrication management and condition monitoring, reliability benchmarks and machinery overhaul practices.
- Good command of English or 650 TOEIC Score up.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)