Our client is construction materials that they are looking for a potential candidate who can fulfil their requirement as following;
- Prepares parts and assemblies for local manufacturing by either in-house production (cutting, bending, welding, coating) or external vendor
- Prepares bent sheet metal parts into flat pattern drawings for plasma and laser cutting
- Prepares CNC programs with simple CAM tools
- Production planning with Smartsheet
- Prepares and completes bills of materials for manufacturing and documentation
- Selects and sizes raw materials
- Maintains and updates existing parts according to current manufacturing processes
- Bachelor's degree or higher in mechanical engineering or related fields.
- At least 2 years’ experience in mechanical design
- CAD experience, DraftSight or SolidWorks preferred
- Basic understanding of MCB electrics is an advantage
- Good understanding of cloud systems an advantage
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Working day: Only Monday to Friday
- Allowance: Provided performance-based bonus.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)