Our client, a Japanese Trading Company. They are looking for an experienced Marketing to support their team.
- Responsible for developing the brand, improving the quality and introducing more products based on company guidelines
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns, events, and advertisements
- Control media ads, store promotion and campaign activities
- Launch/Relaunching new products development plan by coordinate with Product Development
- Market competitive analysis
- Plan a yearly sales budget, A&P and monitoring both budget and spending
- Track consumer and market insights by reviewing metrics such as sales volume, market share, profit projections, pricing and distribution, and by conducting consumer research
Evaluate of effectiveness of campaigns, events and advertisements through the in depth analysis
Negotiate with agencies such as advertising agencies
Optimize trend and data information for strategic planning.
Coordinate with related parties and be able to support a Multi-Channel business environment
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- At least 5 years experiences in marketing field, consumer product preferably
- Be able to work independently and also a good team player
- Creative with highly disciplined and able to meet agreed deadlines of assignment
- A multi-task and fast learner with good organizational skills
- Good command of English both speaking and writing
- Able to work in fast moving environment and under pressure
- Understand Japanese manner or culture.
- Computer literate, especially in Excel and Power Point
- Understand marketing trend
Type of business: Trading
Location: BTS Area
Working day: Mon – Fri / 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Type of job: Permanent
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)