- Initiating the marketing programs from proposing, executing to monitoring end-to-end process of the campaigns, as well as adopting cards features, competitive mechanics or barters to maximize the spending volume and brand awareness.
- Acquiring and retaining business partners and managing relationships.
- Negotiating until finalize the T&C and mechanic, including coordinating with all parties to finalize the legal agreement.
- Monitoring campaign progress, evaluating result of marketing activities and marketing communications, and then reporting the concrete feedback for further improvement to the management and related partners.
- Developing approved communication and best utilizing selective media to ensure sales conversion in cooperation with advertising agency.
- Manage, motivate and supervise agency or outsource creative to develop to design for each marketing campaign.
- Understand the KPI for each media channels and be able to set the suitable KPI with agency.
- Manage and update the promotion content on JCB Thailand Website.
- Mange JCB Thailand Facebook Page and evaluate the performance.
- Supporting Bank Relation team to handle customers’ cases of complaint if needed.
- Thai nationality, Age 30-40 years old, Male or Female
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, Finance, Business Administration or any related field
- Min. 2-3 years of working experiences in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or any related field
- Proven experience in developing marketing plans and campaigns + digital background
- Good command of English both written and spoken (TOEIC 700+)
- Basic knowledge of design software, such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Strong inter-personal and negotiation skills
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Eager to keep up-to-date marketing trends and technologies in marketing, especially for Credit Card business
Working Location: Chidlom
Working Hour: Mon-Fri 09.00-17.30
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)