- Manage overall marketing activities for the company and within the department.
- Develop marketing strategy to align with company's objectives.
- Manage and oversee marketing budget.
- Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing activities.
- Manage overall and responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Create and publish all marketing material related to marketing plans both online and printed marketing campaigns.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns as well as measure the results.
- Create a wide range of different type of marketing materials.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Work closely with design agencies and assist in new product launches.
- Bachelor’s or higher level in hospitality management or marketing management field strongly preferred from overseas universities.
- Thai nationality, age between 32-42 years old.
- At least 3 years’ experience as Marketing Manager in 4*-5* hotel business.
- Infectious energy and enthusiasm attitude.
- Able to develop, manage and implement marketing strategy as well as marketing campaigns.
- Ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with agencies as well as internal departments.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Good written and spoken in both English and Thai.
- Position available in Phuket
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)