- Analyze, driving and maximizing sales opportunities for the company from current clients and new clients accounts.
- Creating new client accounts and growing existent business.
- Take part review process in the business.
- Taking care issue or complaints from clients, anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving issue as necessary.
- Client relations and engagement, conducting objective performance reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Marketing/Business Administration or Logistic & Supply Chain).
- 5 years background in Sales or Operation in Logistics industrial.
- Fluent speaking and good writing skill in English (TOEIC above 700 is advantage).
- Good ability for communication and interpersonal skills.
- Mature personality with strong leader and organizational skills.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.