Our client is one of the well-known animal health product providers in the market and present in over 100 countries. The company offers a comprehensive range of products and services intended for veterinarians, farmers and animal owners.
Support event activities by marketing and sales departments.
- Support events, e.g. booth activities, seminar and road shows
- Prepare activities of each campaign.
- Contact and coordinate with people at event venue (mostly pet owners), supplier and concerned parties organizing of an event.
- Monitor, review, survey and analyze the event and communication activities and competitors.
Support media activities (online & off-line)
- Work as admin Facebook page, website, line official for create content and picture to consumer
- Support and monitoring the communication tools by media such as pet magazine, vet magazine for both online and off-line communication
Support CRM project
- Coordinate with relevant parties to get data as require.
- Other responsibilities as assign by Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- At least 2 years experiences in Marketing for event, online offline and CRM
- Available for weekend and overtime work
- Communication skills were needed both verbal and nonverbal
- Adobe PS, AI, photography skills were needed
- Good computer skills (Ms. office, Excel)
- Pet ownership, pet lovers or was in pet business were beneficial consideration
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)