- Responsible for planning strategy and budget for media activity including offline and online channels.
- Responsible for coordinating the design of advertising and promotional material with relevant departments and distribute in both online and offline channels.
- Building brand awareness and communicate company’s products and services on all company's channels (both online and offline)
- Responsible for writing PR materials such as press release or press kits.
- Create marketing contents and manage front-end and back-end of company’s website.
- Monitor corporate website and social medias and response all customers’ queries.
- Collect all customers’ feedback to inform sales, service and product teams.
- Male or Female, Thai nationality only, age between 28-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Journalism and Mass Communication, Communication Arts, Marketing or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in strategic marketing, branding, communication or digital marketing.
- Has background in media, advertising, creative is preferred, able to do clip videos or writing contents is preferably.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suits: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Graphic programs are preferred.
- Good command in English and communication skills
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)