Our client is a leading manufacturer of chemical and automotive industry
- Controlling the project costs includes planning, developing, controlling, and forecasting the project's budget.
- Analyzing and monitoring market trends and the performance of competitors in order to detect or reduce business risks.
- Develop annual Market Analysis report and product action plans.
- Reviewing and approving budget requisitions.
- Managing and coordinating with the Accounting team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Finance or related fields.
- At least 5 years with experience in business analyst, cost control management, preferably from the manufacturing automotive or chemicals industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft office and ERP knowledge (preferably SAP)
- Fluent in oral and written English.
Location: Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)