Our client is world’s leading technology in automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Required to perform hands on maintenance activities.
- Develop and supervise the daily maintenance work schedule.
- Communicate with operations to add any emergency work to the day’s schedule.
- Utilize the Computerized Maintenance Management System or Work Order system to assign work.
- Maintain preventative maintenance inspection reports and their completion to schedule.
- Accountable for the entire maintenance department’s adherence to safety policies and procedures.
- Assist in the development and communication of job safety analyses for plant processes
- Provide leadership, guidance and mentoring to the maintenance team to develop a culture committed to safety, environmental awareness and continuous improvement, consistent with the ethic of Responsible Care.
- Prepare assigned management reports.
- Accountable for cost control of daily work and shutdown activities.
- Male, 30 - 38 years old or upper.
- Education Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, or related.
- Experience in Heat treatment and Fabrication.
- Upper 5 years’ experience in maintenance section.
- Leadership, ability of solving problems.
- Good in English
- Basic Electrical knowledge.
Working day: Monday – Friday (Saturday by schedule)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)