Our client is Chemical industry, and offers customers the best quality of Nitrocellulose for use in the lacquers for wood, paper, coating, printing ink, aircraft lacquer, protective lacquer, aluminum foil coating and etc. Because of its rapid drying properties and high tensile strength, Nitrocellulose is generally employed for coating industry. They are looking for the candidate who have background in Process Engineering Management from Chemical Industry, please see more details as below qualification.
- Manage the maintenance team to operate with the highest level of professional maintenance.
- Work with a civil engineer to communicate and practice an ergonomic maintenance.
- Must have a valid Work Permit and a Hot -Work Permit required by LOTO, electrical work, work measures
- Lead a team of maintenance technicians to perform engineering work in strict compliance with the company's engineering standards.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or above 7 years of engineering experience.
- At least 5 years' experience in maintenance engineering.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Passed the ISO9001 basic knowledge training.
- Free shuttle bus
- Housing allowance
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)