Develop, Implement and maintain the processes and operations for organizing and distributing utilizing the data warehouse and other data sources for the company in support of business operations.
Effectively collaborate with internal stakeholders and teams as well as external partners to identify and implement reporting solutions that support business needs and create operational efficiencies by providing needed information in a timely manner and regularly analyzing information to identify trends and opportunities that can be exploited to benefits the organization.
- Enforce and develop Business Intelligence strategy that aligns with business needs
- Assist in developing strategies and resource plans
- Lead and participate in various meetings with end-users and management
- Administrator of Business Intelligence tools such as Microsoft Business Intelligence and Power BI
- Evaluate and make recommendations for new business intelligence tools and initiatives
- Define and organize the procedures for information dissemination from the Data Warehouse
- Work closely with Business Intelligence power user to advise on best practices and educate on data sources
- Primary development of dashboards, reports and applications within Microsoft Business Intelligence and Power BI
- Maintain and organize lead scoring models and tracking model performance
- Perform advance analysis on data sets and present findings to management
- Develop models that exploit data to provide insight into ticket pricing opportunities and efficiencies
- Define and manage training plans for awareness and use of business intelligence tools
- Stays current on changes in application systems (sources, table, fields, etc.) to allow end users to leverage this information through the Business Intelligence platform
- Work closely with Database Administrator to ensure that the data sources feeding reports are turned and highly available
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, MIS, Analytics or similar filed
- Minimum five years of experience in Business Intelligence or a closely related
- Familiar with Data Warehouse strategies
- Data modeling experience
- Experience developing on data visualization platforms such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, PowerBI, etc.
- Microsoft Business Intelligence and Power BI experience preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with multiple departments
- Effectively manage multiple project timelines simultaneously
- Understanding of relational data sources
- Strategic planner and analytic thinker
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)