- Conduct research on companies, industry, and market trend in particular of financial performance.
- Analyze, monitor, and evaluate financial data to assist customers with mergers and acquisitions (M&A), business matching, or other related activities, and advise them on unique investment opportunities.
- Contact government to invest by Japanese companies to set up, merge and expand business in Thailand.
- Coordinate with other departments and external parties for seamless collaboration.
- Conduct the reports in and present the findings to the management level and customers
- Thai Nationality age between 25- 40 years.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economic or higher.
- Fluent command in Japanese and English, both spoken and written.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)