Our client is Multinational Manufacturing. We are now looking for potential candidate as following details;
- Manage inventory and material management strategies for all finished goods and raw materials by regular review and optimization of inventory levels.
- Supervise and manage WH & Logistics team’s performance to be achieved as the business goals
- Efficient coordinate with the production planning and Customer service to serve the customer requirement
- Activities related to obtaining products and materials from outside suppliers involve resource planning, supply sourcing, negotiation, order placement, inbound transportation, storage, handling and quality assurance, many of which include the responsibility to coordinate with suppliers on matters of scheduling, supply continuity, hedging, and research into new sources or programs
- Finding outsourcing for procurement of materials and components and also outsourcing of services that traditionally have been provided in-house.
- To design and implement a best in class logistics solution.
- Thai male or female, age 38 years old up.
- Bachelor's degree of Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or higher in related fields.
- At least 5 years in Supply Chain, Logistics (import/export), and Inventory control, Sale and procurement.
- Have deep knowledge and Experience about Demand and Supply.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Strong analytical thinking, and leadership skill.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)